Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Nights..

Hello lovers!

I'm so terribly sorry that I haven't wrote on here in a little while. I can't really use the excuse that I have been busy because that is far from the truth.

So what have I been up to?

Hmm..actually not a whole lot. I work Monday to Friday and have every weekend off. I haven't really been going out during the weekends - it's sad, really it is. I have become somewhat of a homebody. I'd much rather be going out with my gal friends to see local bands at local bars.

I'm getting out tonight though! Yays! =D

I promise to update more frequently! Promise!

Oh and my favorite current song on repeat has been -- "Pumped up kicks" - by Foster the people. Check it out! It makes me instantly smile - even if it is about guns (kinda). I am very anti-guns..anti-violence.

Peace out cub scouts!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment