Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Insert Clever Title Here.

Hello fellow bloggers.

 I have been contemplating starting a blog for about two months now. I've finally decided to jump on the band wagon. I haven't exactly decided what this blog will contain - let's just take it day-by-day.


What's Love4PDA mean?

I wanted my "username" to be JustAnotherBlonde but apparently that was already taken. I put the first clever thing to come to my mind.

Love for "Public Display of Affection" aka PDA.

It's really not as clever as I think it is.


Honestly, my whole reason for wanting to start a blog was to really be able to have a place to write. I refuse to keep a journal and I prefer writing (typing) than actually writing (pen & paper).


I don't expect to have a lot of followers but it's more for me than anyone else.

Til next time!

Love & Kisses.


No comments:

Post a Comment