Monday, May 30, 2011

Sparrows & Roses..


This weekend has been extremely relaxing and exactly what I needed. This is the first weekend that I did not go to a bar, concert or wild & crazy house party. It feels good to have been 100% sober all weekend. As much as I don't want this weekend to end, I am excited to go back to work and see my babies!

Next week is only a four day week and that does make me very happy!  If you are curious to what I do for work -- well I work full-time in an Educational Center in a class with one year olds. It's a job where you need to have a lot of patience, dedication and love. I have been working with children since I was seventeen. I have worked with children from the ages of one to elementary schoolers.

My dream job is to be a celebrity makeup artist. It's a path that I have wanted to travel down for a couple years now (alright, alright maybe since high school). When I was a senior in high school, I went to classes at John Casablanca's Modeling Agency. I graduated the classes and never got anything from it. As much as I love being in front of the camera A.K.A being the center of attention, I would not mind being backstage either. I love make-up, fashion and shopping. We'll see what happens.

I have been thinking a lot about how fast summer is coming up and how I would actually like to be able to enjoy this summer and do a bunch of awesome things. Last summer, besides going to Cali, was pretty much a complete dud. I didn't really do much and I want this summer to be different. I have been thinking about maybe doing some small roadtrips to different places like Cape Cod(MA), Wildwood(NJ), Newport (RI) and etc. Plus, I would like to do more outdoorsy stuff besides the beach like - hiking, gilette castle, mini golf, etc.

Also this summer I would like to spend less money and save more money towards getting a new car. I have a really big issue with not being able to save money. Thankfully now I have a savings account so hopefully that will help.

Only 20//19 more days til my Penguin is in CT.



Til next time.

Love & Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment